Our mission has not changed during the current COVID-19 crisis. Please be assured we are here for you! Understandably, many of us have concerns about our overall wellness, chronic care issues, and other illnesses, both unrelated to the symptoms of COVID-19 and symptoms that may overlap with symptoms of COVID-19, such as allergies or even a common cold not related to the virus.
Please know Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists is here for you! Because Healthcare is considered an essential service, our Conyers office remains open though we have temporarily closed our Covington office, and we are scheduling urgent appointments only. We are also pleased to announce the implementation of Telemedicine Virtual Visits and Services into the practice for all of our patients. For more information, please call our office and speak to a staff member.
For our patients concerned about COVID-19, and are potentially experiencing symptoms related to the virus, have a fever, or other respiratory illness; we are now offering Telemedicine Virtual Visits with a provider through a HIPAA compliant and secure video link that can work with your computer camera, tablet, or smartphone. This works just like a regular office visit!
We also realize as a patient the concerns you may have in coming into our office for a well visit. Please note within the past 14-day period. We have NOT had any employees nor patients test positive for COVID-19.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- All patients on our office schedules are prescreened the day before their visit to ensure they have not had any changes in their health. (I.e. developed a fever or respiratory symptoms)
- We are following all social distancing protocols of 6 feet in our patient lobby and work areas.
- We are not allowing non-patient visitors into the office, unless a patient is required to have a care giver present.
- All exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected after each patient visit, and all common areas are disinfected throughout the day regularly.
- We are only allowing the patient and one caregiver in an exam room at a time.
- All employees have trained annually on infection control, including handwashing, and sterile technique.
- The implementation of Telemedicine Virtual Visits.